Here are answers to questions that are often asked about Lottery Director.
Can't find what you want here? No problem! Just send us E-Mail and we'll respond promptly.
Use the E-Mail icons around this site.
Are Game Histories included?
Lottery Director includes the game histories for over 220 games.
It includes over 120 U.S., Canadian, and International Lotto games (Pick-2 through Pick-9).
It also includes more than 100 Pick-3 (000...999) and Pick-4 (0000...9999) games.
If you'd like to find out about your games:
... Install the Lottery Director "Free Trial" program.
... Then install the Lottery Director "Game History" file.
It takes less than five minutes.
They're here on your Downloads page.
You'll be able to track your games. You can wheel your numbers, and see how it works -- with no time limit.
Or, just send us an e-mail question about your games, and we'll let you know right away.
How many wheels are there with Lottery Director?
You have over 800 Lotto wheels, for Pick-2 through Pick-9 Lotto games. This includes over 350 Pick-6 wheels, and over 250 Pick-5 wheels.
A unique feature of Lottery Director is its large variety of wheels: Full, Skips, Abbreviated, Expanded, Pairs, Compound wheels, and Zone wheels. There are also special wheels designed to accommodate lottery 'Pools' with multiple players -- which individual players can use as well.
You also get complete Straight wheeling and Boxed wheeling for Pick-3 and Pick-4 games. You can wheel up to 1,000 combinations in a Pick-3 game, and up to 10,000 in Pick-4.
In Pick-3 and Pick-4 play, what is the difference between a 'Straight' wheel and a 'Boxed' wheel?
You'll find a complete topic about this on your Lottery Director Web site. It gives you a complete description of Straight and Boxed wheeling. Look for it in your site's main menu.
How do I make 'Custom' wheels with Lottery Director?
You make Custom wheels with your Professional Wheeling programs. They're a standard, built-in part of your Lottery Director package. You'll find a description of how to make Custom wheels, here at this Lottery Director Web site. Check your site menu for details.
What kind of Printing options do I have?
Here's a summary.
(1) Game History. You can print a Lotto game's history -- including each draw's date, winning numbers, Sum, Even/Odd and Low/High splits, Repeat winners, and Consecutive numbers. You can include or exclude 'Bonus' numbers in these results. For Pick-3/4, you can print each draw's numbers, Sum, Even/Odd and Low/High splits, Straight Repeat winners, Boxed Repeat winners, Matching numbers, and Consecutive numbers.
For both Lotto and Pick-3/4, you can print the game's entire history or any selected part of it.
(2) Filtered Game History. This is a unique and helpful Lottery Director feature. You do not have to print out the full history, and then start checking it (with color pencils, and the like)! Before printing, you can choose any filtering ranges you like -- and get exactly what you are looking for.
For example, if you want to know how many draws "passed" a range of Sums, you can print just those draws. If you want to get the draws with desired ranges of Even/Odd, or Repeats, or other factors -- you can print just that information. You can print any item of game information, by itself -- and, you can do it with any mix of the game items, or all of them combined. There's no need for you to "dig" for information. You save a lot of your time, as well as paper.
Naturally, you can view the entire report on your screen, before sending it to your printer. You print exactly what you need.
(3) Wheeled Combinations. You can print your wheeled combinations, in several ways. Put them on paper. Or, you can put them into a disk file for printing later, or for importing into your favorite word processor or spreadsheet program.
(4) Win Checking. You can print a list of winners that you have scored. Again, Lottery Director saves your time -- and paper -- by printing just the winners above any level you choose.
(5) Screens. In both your Lotto and Pick-3/4 programs, you can print any screen of game information as you view it. In fact, you can print the game's information and its associated Help screen -- on the same sheet of paper!
(6) Play Slips. Finally, you can print your Lotto game's Play Slips. Lottery Director will take your wheeled combinations, and will print the "marks" for the numbers directly onto your slips, quickly and accurately. See the "Printing Playslips" page at this Web site for more information.
All printing is optional in Lottery Director. Your screens are organized to give you the most logical, clear views of the game information. You do not have to print out the information in order to use it.
If you would like more information about this or anything else in the Lottery Director software, please let us know.
You can contact us right away by clicking on the "Contact" link on the Home page of this Web site. You'll get a prompt and complete answer.
Your Question . . .
Have a Question? Let us know. We'll be happy to answer it!
You'll get a courteous, prompt and accurate answer.
|Lottery Director Home Page|