Printing a Game's History
This Tip shows you how to print your game's history -- its past draws and winning numbers.
- You can print your game's entire history -- or you can print any part of it.
- You can filter the game's history -- to get just certain kinds of draws.
- For example -- you can print the draws only with a range of Sums, Even/Odd, Repeats, etc.
This is an excellent way to see the kinds of combinations that have been winning in your game.
How to Do It
All of this is on your SCAN menu.
Select any game (Pick-3, Pick-4, or Lotto). At your MAIN screen, select: S (SCAN).
- Filtering the History: You can print just the draws that "pass" your selected ranges of Sums, Even/Odd numbers, Low/High numbers, Repeat numbers from the previous draw, and Consecutive numbers.
- Example: For example, you can say,
"Show me the game's last 100 draws.
in those draws, show me only these combinations ...
... with Sums of 140 to 160,
... and with 2 to 4 Even/Odd numbers,
... and with 2 to 4 Low numbers,
... and with less than 2 Repeat numbers from the previous draw,
... and with less than 3 Consecutive numbers."
You will get just those draws on your screen, or in your printout.
- This is an excellent way to save time -- and save paper too. You choose the information you want to look for first, before you print it out.
There's no need to print out hundreds of draws, on many sheets of paper. You don't need to look for the information, using color pencils to mark it. With the filtered printing, you print exactly what you want to see.
- Of course you can print all of the information without filtering, if you wish. You have the options.
- View the Screen First: You can view the information on your screen first, and then print it out only if you want a paper copy.